Reports To: Operations Manager FLSAStatus: Non-exempt
Positions that report to this position: none
Date Last Updated: April 21, 2021
- Ensure inventory matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Keep vehicle organized, clean, and tidy.
- Make sure inventory matches route list.
- Check-in on delivery progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Refuel vehicle as needed.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered to supervisors in a timely manner.
- Always follow the rules and regulations of the road.
- Provide professional and positive customer service to all clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent certification.
- Valid NC driver’s license.
- A clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Proficient at driving and parking large vehicles.
- Able to lift 75 pounds comfortably.
- Dependable, hardworking, and an effective communicator
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required